Zip and unzip files and encrypt them with a password
- ZIP file URLs - This can be either one or many static file url from any public url or alternatively, as in the example above, a url path from within a previous Locoia connector.
- Name of the ZIP file - Any name to be given to give the zip file.
- Password (optional) - An optional password. Can be left blanc and no password is required. Alternatively, a password of at least 10 characters is required.
- Encryption algorithm - Once entering a password, one needs to select one of two encryption algorithms. Why two? Unfortunately, ZipCrypto is widely used by on Apple OSX as well as Windows, but by far not as secure as the other option AES-256. Options:
- ZipCrypto - Widely used and likely the other party to which the file is sent to can unzip these files using a modern up to date Apple OSX or Windows operating system. However, it is not as secure as AWS-256.
- AES-256 - This encryption algorithm is usually not on standard operating systems as of this writing, however, it is enterprise grade secure. Well known programs allowing to use AES-256 encryption are 7zip for Windows and Keka.io for Mac OSX.
- None or leaving the field empty - If there is no password used, the field encryption can be left empty.
- ZIP file URL - This can be either a static file url from any public url or alternatively, a url path from within a previous Locoia connector.
- Include paths - If multiple files are unpacked via the zip, one can specify which files to unzip and use. If one leaves it blank, all files are unzipped. If a file name e.g. "my_file.csv" is included, only this particular file is unzipped. Also, wildcards stars * can be used, like in the example above. In the example all files like e.g. "my_file.xml1" would be unzipped, while "my_file.csv" would not be unzipped and stored.
- Exclude paths - Same as include path, but simply exclude.
- Password (optional) - An optional password. Can be left blanc if a zip file does not require a password. If it does require a password, please include it.